Arrival at Fiumicino Airport at 8:30 pm. Transfer to the hotel.
(Depending on the location of the chosen hotel there is opportunity to travel with the direct train line The Leonardo Express, which connects the airport with the center of Rome. The journey time is 30 minutes.)
Accommodation at the hotel.
(Early check in or leaving the luggage at the hotel until accommodation time).
Depending of the hoptel location, will be prepared detailed route for visiting the main attractions of Rome and its surroundings. For the first day we offer a half-day tour of some of the sites near the hotel.
Possible routes, during the stay, include 3-4 daily walking tours of the old city of Rome, the Vatican and the Trastevere neighborhood.
We offer daily trips to the cities near Rome:
Tivoli - major attractions are Villa Villa Adriana and Villa d‘Este, a World Heritage by UNESCO
Ostia (ancient port of Rome)
One-day excursion to Florence, which is one of the few cities in the world, whose historical center is fully protected and included in the list of UNESCO. Florence can be reached by Hightspeed train, which takes about 1:30 minutes.
Check out. Transfer from the hotel to the airport. Departure for Sofia.
Options for tours of Rome:
- Self (without guide) visit the sites*
* In this option will receive a detailed route with tourist information for the sites included in the itinerary. You are not bound by time and the program and the workload of the route depends on your desire
- Bus tour* of the city with eksurzovodska talk in English or another language of choice
* Tickets for this kind of tours allow disembarkation and embarkation of individual stops along the route within the period of the purchased ticket
- Group themed walking tours of the city with eksurzovodska talk in English or another language preferred
- Individual walking tour of the city with eksurzovodska talk in English